Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Interviewed in iCandy Magazine!

Posted by Russell Perkins | Wednesday, September 22, 2010 | Category: |




Salutations, my fellow peeps! Well summer is officially over and fall has been ushered in. It's reaching the end of September already as I type this - the year has really gone by in a blip. Last week was an exciting week for me as I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot with Australian super model Sophie Turner! Despite minor setbacks of MUA & Hairstylist issues, we managed to create some exceptional imagery, which I will be posting samples of just as soon as I finish editing them. In other news, I was interviewed regarding my Photography career in i-Candy Magazine, which I am excited to share with all of you. You can read it here:





Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply