Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photographer Interview and "Brave Arms" Launches in 24 Hours for Facebook

Posted by Russell Perkins | Wednesday, July 14, 2010 | Category: , , , , , |


Hey Everyone,

I apologize for the nearly 2 month delay in updating my blog! Work has been taking up almost all of my time lately with "Brave Arms" getting ready to go open Beta to the public and my Photography going into overdrive thanks to the awesome summer weather. I have recently been interviewed regarding my Photography career, which I am excited to share with all of you. You can read it here:





Also, I thought it would be fun to show the announcement video for "Brave Arms" - the 3D Social Shooter game for Facebook. It launches tomorrow (July 15th) and is FREE TO PLAY, so if you're tired of Farmin' your 'ville, head on over for some manically charming action. Enjoy!



*NOTE: For better quality video, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0bJSukYuPM

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply