Monday, July 19, 2010

I love the smell of Napalm in the mornin'...

Posted by Russell Perkins | Monday, July 19, 2010 | Category: |

What's up guys! I thought it'd be fun to show the release trailer I created for "Brave Arms" which was simultaneously launched to the public with the game in open Beta form.


I don't know how to make the quality better here on Blogger, so you can check out the high quality version here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=133847043314618

OR you can view it on youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=962BCVZrN0M

The initial "carpet bombing intro" was designed to give that over the top persona that Brave Arms represents. I designed the particles coming together to from the Brave Arms logo as a visual metaphor that represents the untapped gaming community on Facebook coming together to partake in the goodness of Brave Arms. I don't know if people could see that or not, but that was the idea behind it :)

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply